White Light is the perfect yacht for your burial at sea needs. Tastefully appointed, professionally maintained, and fully equipped, White Light has proven herself to be the perfect vessel for a memorable and peaceful scattering of ashes ceremony.
White Light is a gorgeous stalwart vessel capable of accommodating up to 49 passengers. Her Captain and crew are exceptionally experienced and will conduct a reverend and dignified attended or unattended scattering of ashes ceremony. We also offer live streaming of our burial at sea services for those who cannot attend in person.
- Beam: 18′
- Draft: 5′
- Completed/renovated in 2000-2003
- 2 x 650 h.p. GM DDEC III diesels
- Cruising speed: + 15 knots
- Twin 21Kw Kohler generators
- NAIAD MultiSea Stabilizers
- Inverter system
- Fuel capacity: 800 Gallons of diesel in new tanks
- Fresh Water capacity: 300 Gallons in new stainless steel tanks
- Water maker: 1,000 GPD
- U.S Coast Guard certified for 49 passengers with 6 crew 20 miles offshore
- 76 mile Furuno radars
- Gyro satellite television with DSS for movies and stereo throughout
- Extensive CD and video library
- 2 VHF radiotelephone
- 2 GPS receivers with computer navigation
We would love to discuss your burial at sea ideas for your loved one. Get in touch.